What's new

MERCH

Website
teamsesh.org
I’ve got a lot of pieces from the site over the past few years and they’ve all been excellent quality, I even have the SHWB hoodies which must have been released probably three yeara ago and it’s still hanging in there after so much wear.

I’ve got a lot of pieces from the site over the past few years and they’ve all been excellent quality, I even have the SHWB hoodies which must have been released probably three yeara ago and it’s still hanging in there after so much wear.
Same, I have a black sesh logo hoodie that I've worn probably 100 times and still as good as new

Picked up the SimpleSESH shorts they dropped recently, the quality is top notch. All the shirts i've gotten fit better than shit you would find in most of the big name stores. I wear all my shit daily and they havn't torn or faded. A steal for the $$$.

Website
www.soundcloud.com
I've bought loads of sesh gear over the past few years and I'd say the quality is top notch. Ive been rockin my gravestone hollowsesh shirt for about 4 years now and its still lookin good.

I bought the seshbox longsleeve years ago and was the best fitting shirt i've bought.
But the surrenderdorothy tee felt way different. too stiff and box-y.

Hopefully the newer shirts i buy will fit nicer.

So far i've got 6 shirts and then 10 random misc items from a mystery box in my collection.

spookydrxw

sesh it department
I bought the seshbox longsleeve years ago and was the best fitting shirt i've bought.
But the surrenderdorothy tee felt way different. too stiff and box-y.

Hopefully the newer shirts i buy will fit nicer.

So far i've got 6 shirts and then 10 random misc items from a mystery box in my collection.
god damn, that's a pretty nice collection man

i have 3 t-shirts, a hoodie and a cap. all of them are really nice, haven't had a problem

I bought the Ghost n Ghoul with the creep hands, wore it more than a few times, has a hole in its armpit =/ would definitely buy again though. Love wearing what I support.

saw a tears of an eagle longsleeve at the SHWB Chicago, would take that in a short sleeve. also missed out on the tour shirts cause i had no cash for the week.