What's new

SeshIsBeautiful

Website
lostmedia.net
When I first found about Bones I thought he was just a cool artist. Then over the years I've gotten deeper and deeper into SESH. I have not been the best these past few months. Feeling like I don't belong or feeling like I don't matter. Once I talk to some of you or just listen to SESH I feel like i'm apart of a family. This is hands down the best community on the internet. We all care for one another and that is the most beautiful thing ever. I feel like I can finally be myself and not put on this persona anymore. If you're feeling down these brothers and sisters will help you out. It's crazy how we've all ended up here loving the same thing. It's beautiful how the internet works. SESH makes me feel like I matter and that i'm contributing into something greater. You are all family to me. I love each and every one of you SESH!

When I first found about Bones I thought he was just a cool artist. Then over the years I've gotten deeper and deeper into SESH. I have not been the best these past few months. Feeling like I don't belong or feeling like I don't matter. Once I talk to some of you or just listen to SESH I feel like i'm apart of a family. This is hands down the best community on the internet. We all care for one another and that is the most beautiful thing ever. I feel like I can finally be myself and not put on this persona anymore. If you're feeling down these brothers and sisters will help you out. It's crazy how we've all ended up here loving the same thing. It's beautiful how the internet works. SESH makes me feel like I matter and that i'm contributing into something greater. You are all family to me. I love each and every one of you SESH!
Couldn’t have worded it ant better brother
SESH