What's new

When did you find Bones?

When did you find out about Bones?

For me a guy who im now friends with hacked a call of duty teams youtube channel and uploaded the sixteen video in 2014 and I've been a fan ever since researched the past and ik a ton of old shit and have a lot of it saved

spookydrxw

sesh it department
Based on my playlist I found him in about.... 2014? It was "WeDontBelieveYou"

In May of 2017, I had known about Bones from Corpse Husband but never bothered to give a listen, then summer break hit in June 2017 and I wanted to start listening to some new music so I gave Bones an official good listening of his music. I started with TheArtofCremation (because obv and it was the song I knew about from him). Then I got into his music and downloaded Garbage, Rotten, Disgrace, Frayed, Paidprogramming2, Hermit of East Grand River, etc etc etc and put them all on my iPhone. Then later on I discovered other rappers like Lil Pump while looking through top 10 underground rappers list to see if bones would appear on any of them (not important), and then in July I found Rozz Dyliams/Dylan Ross through the song Flower Patch (My fav song by him).

BONES - IfYouHadAZuneIHateYou (Feat. Spooky Black) [GARBAGE] :: This song was the first song I heard in VK in 2014. The Greatest Times.

Website
teamsesh.org
I was on a bus with my friend and he played me some of TeenWitch on his phone. Got home downloaded the Deadboy album and been listening non stop ever since, this was in 2015.

I think the end of 2014 or 2015, I came across ダサい just from going from suggested videos YouTube was giving me at around 2 am. Had no idea who either one was and who was actually rapping what, but I used to listen to that album to fall asleep. It's become such an important part of my life, that I think that was one of the best days I ever had.

When did you find out about Bones?

For me a guy who im now friends with hacked a call of duty teams youtube channel and uploaded the sixteen video in 2014 and I've been a fan ever since researched the past and ik a ton of old shit and have a lot of it saved
I think my first BONES Song I heard was a feature on a smug mang track “samurai”

Then an official song would be probably be “Lightning”

Through YouTube recommendations, I used to listen to Yung lean and bladee back in 2015 and Bones' Dirt popped up

For me it was when Skinny dropped, that album was legendary and I’ve been a supporter of SHWB ever since. It’s insane how far they have all come thanks to hard work and good music.

Listening to Itsjustafew by cat soup. It had bones in it and I’ve been listening from there. So right around pp1 coming out.

Well I found Xavier wulf 6 years ago when he was apart of raider klan and still Ethel wulf. So when he became Xavier and made his song with bones ryūketsu no gaun, I instantly became a huge fan for life. One of my friends a few years older than me showed me raider klan when I was young and thanks to him I found bones

First heard Bones on Maple Syrup with $uicideboy$, but didn't really get into his music then. Started listening to him properly after listening to Asap Rocky - Canal St and have been a big fan since then.